Friday, August 18, 2017

The official Artist Trading Card Sign up!!


Here it is... the official sign up for the 2018 Artist Trading Card Swap.  We have had such great participation the last couple of years that I know that this is going to be the best trade yet. New to this year there is a small charge to cover the postage.  The packages in the USA are a little lower than the $10.00 I'm asking for this year, however, the International packages are much more.  This $10.00 fee will help bring more ATC's from all over the world.

I made a claim that there can only be 100 cards in a trade... After your feedback, I have raised that number up to 200 ATC's in a trade.  If you still have more students that you would like to participate, you can purchase a 'multiple licenses' on TpT for a discounted rate of $8.00. This would mean you will send a second package.

Here is what you get in the Artist Trading Card Swap purchase on my Teacher Pay Teachers site.  You will get a check list with all the instructions needed for a successful trade. You will also get a Google Slide that is a live document.  This means the already 30 slides will continue to grow as new resources are shared via social media. 

  

If you are planning to join us this year, please consider the following before purchasing.  
  • The deadline that I need to receive your cards by is February 1st, 2018
  • I will have the cards back in the mail by March 1st, 2018.
  • You will be asked to include a self-addressed, bubble wrap enforced manilla envelope in your trade.
  • I can not give refunds if you are unable to participate.  I also can not take responsibility for lost or damaged Artist Trading Cards. 
I just want to be as open as I can so that you are informed as you purchase the right to participate in this Artist Trading Card Swap. I'm so excited!!! I hope you are too. 




To learn more about this swap, please look at last year trade day post... or more generally, have fun scrolling through over 100 posts all about Artist Trading Cards!  

No comments:

Post a Comment